I forwarded it.....darn....I just realized that this thread is split across two lists. We will have to cross post until unification occurs.

Joseph

Horst Herb wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 01:38, Tim Cook wrote:

Scheduling around MedInfo would be beneficial.
http://www.medinfo2007.org/

I would look forward to it and thanks for the offer to organize it.

Yes, 2 days before or after HISA would be good timing.

Would there be any more takers? If I am to organize it, I need at least 6 months prior to the conference

Could somebody please forward the suggestion to the yahoo list?

Horst

.