As I understand it, VistA Office EHR will effectively be the same as
FOIA VistA.  They started with a snapshot of FOIA VistA, are adapting it
to primary care practices, and will merge their development back so that
anyone who starts out with FOIA VistA now will be able to benefit from
VOE when it is released.

However, someone who knows more than I do should probably comment.  A
little knowledge is rumored to be a dangerous thing.

-- Bhaskar