Joseph,

Reaching into the Wayback Machine ...

- - - - < snip > - - - -

Begin forwarded message:
> From: Will Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: January 15, 2006 7:48:31 AM PST
> To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [openhealth] Resurrecting OSHCA - a review
>
> Christian, Molly & All,
>
> I'm neutral on the issue of incorporation.   If it can help then
> I'm for it.   But I don't want the discussion on incorporation to
> distract us from the possibility of convening our next OSHCA
> conference.
>
> I'm a strong advocate of having our next OSCHA Conference, with or
> without incorporation.   I've started raising the question of
> support for a conference with some of the organizations I work
> with.   Here's how I describe it:
>
> Can your organization host a three day conference for 150 people,
> providing auditorium, break out rooms, technical support (wifi +
> audio-visual facilities with staff), food (continental breakfast
> plus full lunches) and facilities support (pre-conference planning,
> attendee registration services, facility access and security,
> etc).   I explain that the conference underwriting has to be
> substantial because international attendees will need to pay for
> travel and keep their on site costs to lodging and incidental daily
> expenses.
>
> Consider this post the discussion fork that poses the question:
> What month in 2006 is best for an OSCHA meeting?

- - - - < snip > - - - -

... I notice that the invitation to discuss a meeting this year is
still an open topic, and your post is the first response.

So, what month in 2006 is the best for an OSCHA meeting?   Do we have
the capacity to plan one this year?   Much as I would like to meet
every year, I do not want to over reach.

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

On Mar 18, 2006, at 8:56 AM, Joseph Dal Molin wrote:

> [...]
>
> Joseph
>
> Will Ross wrote:

>>> I would volunteer to organize it in Australia - sure, it's a long
>>> way from
>>> anywhere else, but it can be damn nice, it's safe, and it can be
>>> very cheap
>>> too once the flight has been paid.
>>>
>>> Horst
>>
>> I propose we meet Brisbane in August 2007
>>
>>     http://www.medinfo2007.org/
>>
>> Meeting in 2006 would also be nice, but may be more difficult to pull
>> off.   I have the sense that the scale of our collaboration would be
>> stretched by attempting to meet too often.   If we shadow MedInfo's
>> pattern, once every three years, could be a good fit for now, and we
>> can follow MedInfo as it hops about the globe.
>>
>> [wr]
>>
>> - - - - - - - -
>>
>> will ross
>> project manager
>> mendocino informatics
>> 216 west perkins street, suite 206
>> ukiah, california  95482  usa
>> 707.272.7255 [voice]
>> 707.462.5015 [fax]
>> www.minformatics.com
>>
>> - - - - - - - -

>> Software distribution
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software
>> +distribution&w1=Software+distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical
>> +software&w4=Software+association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=XcuzZXUhhqAa4nls1QYuCg>
>>      Salon software
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Salon+software&w1=Software
>> +distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical+software&w4=Software
>> +association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=CW98GQRF3_rWnTxU62jsdA>
>>      Medical software
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Medical+software&w1=Software
>> +distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical+software&w4=Software
>> +association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=86bMQqtlpuDBvFzrRcQApw>
>>
>> Software association
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software
>> +association&w1=Software+distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical
>> +software&w4=Software+association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=YhKUbszKHqjPXh21AbTSwg>
>>      Software jewelry
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software+jewelry&w1=Software
>> +distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical+software&w4=Software
>> +association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=9EWe0V3gtVyQaCqOgchvlw>
>>      Software deployment
>> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Software
>> +deployment&w1=Software+distribution&w2=Salon+software&w3=Medical
>> +software&w4=Software+association&w5=Software+jewelry&w6=Software
>> +deployment&c=6&s=142&.sig=VNvgzp250z70B2EFV3JYqg>

>>        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> subject=Unsubscribe>
>>
>>     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

[wr]