In the pilot test of the criteria vendors took between roughly 30 and
300 hours to document their solutions.....don't know to what extent they
went....so Tim's estimate sounds reasonable. We estimated it will take
300 hours for VistA Office....we will let everyone know when we are done
how long it took.

I personally believe certification is important....but it should impose
as small a "tax'  as possible, regardless of the license, business model
etc. Automated scripts would go a long way to achieve this.

Would be interesting to hear from David Chan how much effort was
required to certify OSCAR in Ontario, Canada?

Joseph
WorldVistA, VVSO