This is an interesting discussion. However we do have some decisions to
make.

1. Does the different nature free and open source medical software warrant
different consideration than proprietary models for CCHIT certification
pricing. (If a large number of people feel this way then we should draft our
own letter.)
Yes/No

2. In NOT should the pricing generally be lowered for everyone so that small
and open source projects will have the opportunity to get certified. (If you
feel this way then you should just sign the emrupdate.com letter)
Yes/No

Feel free to continue the substance of the discussion by saying why or why
not for your answers. In any case if you feel that a letter should be
written or signed... now is the time to do so the review window is closing.
--
Fred Trotter
SynSeer, Consultant