From: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue May 30 10:58:06 2006
Subject: Re: [openhealth] Re: OSHCA

I apologize for bringing this up, but it does affect my relationship
with OSHCA
since it is being incorporated in Malaysia.  I will be unable to support
OSHCA
in Malaysia because of the politics/human rights issues I see happening
in that country.

Sorry,

Dave Forslund
K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
> Please, let's keep the discussion on this mailing list focused on
> Free/Libré and Open Source Software (with a broad interpretation of
> software, so discussion of ICD codes and OSHCA incorporation are within
> the scope of the group) as it pertains to healthcare.  There are plenty
> of other forums for other topics.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Regards
> -- Bhaskar

You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM