Yes. There is negotiated rates (its in the conf registration form)

> Hotel Accommodation : *Superior Room *@ *RM180.00 nett per room per
> night *
>
> * Deluxe Room @ RM230.00 nett per room per night *
>
> * Deluxe Studio @ RM300.00 nett per room per night*
>
> * (rates inclusive of breakfast)*

Current exchange rate is RM3.45:USD1

Can someone put this information on the oshca web-site too, including
KLIA Express from KLIA to KL Sentral (28 minutes on a train for RM35).
Logistics will make arrangements for KL Sentral to Federal Hotel
(approx. RM15 by taxi and less by monorail)

For those arriving by low cost carrier at LCCT, the airbus is RM9 from
LCCT to KL Sentral.

Beware of touts. They're everywhere.

Molly