> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Adrian Midgley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Anticoagulation with Warfarin and similar drugs is an interesting area
> > where I think an open soruce system should exist.
> >
> > It shares with a few other topics the usefulness of exposing patients to
> > the numbers and the method for drawing conclusions from them, but that
> > isn't essential.
> >
> > Such a program should generate a dose-response curve for each individual
> > as well as keeping a diary, running an algorithm to suggest dose and
> > time to repeat testing, and being able to accept demographic and other
> > details from arbitrary other software, and present its conclusions back
> > to the same.

Adrian,

I'd be interested in collaborating with you on such a thing.
I will be able to set aside a tiny bit of time for this from
July on. Would you be interested in gathering notes
somewhere accessible ? If we properly set the scope this
shouldn't be too large a task.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346