On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 14:41 +0500, Fouad Bajwa wrote:

> What are the recommendations of the members of this list?

First I would contact the people at http://www.opentapas.org/ to learn
about their experiences with the North Shore Mobile project.  They used
PDAs to sync to EMRs.  It doesn't sound like it was as "live" as your
looking for but they learned a lot.  I was only there during the
beginning so I'm not familiar with the outcomes.

Then I would contact BeatrizdeFariaLeao <bfl...@terra.com.br> about
their work with store and forward in the outer reaches of Brazil using
satellite phones.

Good Luck.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services