David Kibbe has an insightful take on 'meaningful use'.
He posits that all we need to do is specify open interoperability
standards (and NOT specify applications).

http://www.thehealthcareblog.com/the_health_care_blog/2009/04/by-david-c-kibbe-and-brian-klepper------one-of-the-important-decisions-before-dr-blumenthal-and-his-colleagues-at-onc-and.html

.Mark

Mark Spohr, MD

<*> Your email settings: