I think the examples you cite are typical.

It would be great to have such an FAQ.......perhaps in wiki
style/functionality that we could all contribute to.

Anyone care to set that up?

Cheers

Jel Coward
Sent from a super-snazzy open-source Android phone. Making the iPhone look
so '20th century' :-)

On Aug 30, 2010 9:31 AM, "fred trotter" <fred.trot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> One of the experiences that I have had, time and time again is that when I
> talk to doctors about Health IT, they have some basic Information
Technology