One School of thought (GDPR) is that you can only ask for claims that are
required.   That is why it is essential as all are required.

The openID scope should only return subject and issuer.   You need to ask for
the specific claims that you want if you don't want all the claims in a scope
like profile.

So it sounds like a bug in the test.

John B.

On Aug 8, 2017 7:49 AM, "Hasini Witharana" <hasinidila...@gmail.com