hi,

we want to build a two node failover cluster for exporting ZFS Volumes via
ISCSI. The nodes are connected both to one 90TB SAS storage. We had success
with Solaris 10 and the HA Storage plus Cluster package (3.x), but after Oracle
has changed the license with Sol10/U9, we can't use it anymore for free :-(
So, does OpenIndiana has everything, what we had under Solaris? Otherwise, can
we use other tools, without heavy scripting?
I looked also for FreeBSD (x.14) (carp + devd), but the ZFS version is a bit
old and there is no ISCSI-Target on board.

any suggestions?

cu denny