On 2011-04-23 16:06, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
Hello,

I have compiled ntfs-3g under OpenIndiana 148 and it works just fine.
Also, I have made some patches and I have send them to the developers for
review. If anyone wants to test the package, please send me an e-mail
off-list.

Regards,

A.S.

Great job!
I was sitting for days trying to get it work on OSOL b111. I finally made it work but when I updated to 134 it stopped working again. The system just crashed hard whenever I tried to mount an NTFS volume (using "mount ntfs-3g ...."). I even managed (after quite a bit of bickering) to compile the at the time latest version of fuse (I think it was 2.8.2) but that didn't help. It's as people say at the Opensolaris forums: ntfs-3g is fragile. So if you have managed to make it work reliably, all I can say is congratulations! If you wish to share how you overcame the obstacles, that would be much appreciated.

Robin.