Hi

I think that first we need to speed up the process of publication of
contributed software,
for example I have contributed 2 software (dcmtk, xmedcon)  to illumos in 2011,
and after the approval and corrections they are not published yet.
In the mean time due to my work  I ported several other software , we use for
daily job, but I'm doubtful whether to publish or not due to this very
difficult process.

Paolo