Hi :)

That's exactly what you get, a subset of OI.
And that's exactly what we do over XStreamOS: infrastructure with postfix,
amavis, cyrus, apache, squid, tomcat, ipfilter, ldap, and...and... :) we will
be releasing an iso of XStream Server, with all these stuff preconfigured and a
web installer.

And our WebTop Groupware ajax webapp :)
Stay tuned!

Inviato da iPad