Hi Pablo,

Thanks a lot for testing :)

Christian

Am 17.01.2013 15:31, schrieb Pablo Oddera:
I tested it last night without issues. Addons work fine, Music is on.
Thanks for all the effort!!

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:23 AM, Jonathan Adams <t12nsloo...@gmail.com>wrote:

sound works fine for me (I had to plug in earphones to check, I'm
actually at work :)

add-on manager works well too, even over a network proxy

sorry for the image spam.

Jon

On 16 January 2013 10:57, Christian Zigotzky <chzigot...@xenosoft.de>