Thank you very much for your help,

Best Regards,

El 16/07/2013 0:24, Christopher Chan escribió:
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 06:12 AM, Alberto Picón Couselo wrote:
Hi, there.

I would like to know if MS Active Directory integration is supported in OpenIndiana and which is the best way to provide ZFS filesystem to Windows Servers.

user database integration possible with samba or user mapping possible with kCIFS. If you do not need users to logon and get a shell, then using kCIFS is sufficient.

ZFS can be provided to Windows Servers via samba daemons or kCIFS. The question is whether you need kerberos throughout. If you do, samba is the way to go. kCIFS only supports ntlmv2 and no kerberos handshake in the smb connection.

Is there any master guidelines I can follow?

Oracle's documentation for kCIFS. samba documentation for samba.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best Regards