On 27/10/2013 17:13, Jean-Pierre André wrote:
On a computer which boots on OpenIndiana and Windows, I have to
obey the Windows requirement for the hardware clock to be set on
local time. I also want my files to be stamped internally with
the same UTC time, and shown with the same local time.

Up to yesterday we were at UTC+2 and everything was fine. Today
we are back at UTC+1, so the hardware clock has been set one
hour back by Windows.

[...]

How am I supposed to fix the clock without reinstalling ?

Have you checked that /etc/rtc_config contains that line:
zone_lag=-3600

If it's still -7200, it's not good.

It's an old Solaris-as-a-desktop issue that if it's not on at the DST change, it doesn't update that file properly. I usually do it manually then reboot.

Laurent