Le 2013/12/27 13:45 +0100, CJ Keist a écrit:
Happy Holidays everyone!

Going through checking for any errors with my 81 2Tb disk drives and
found one possible bad disk:

Running iostat -En I found the following drive:

c3t50014EE0AD40337Fd0 Soft Errors: 0 Hard Errors: 39 Transport Errors: 15
Vendor: ATA      Product: WDC WD2002FAEX-0 Revision: 1D05 Serial No:
WD-WMAY01084593
Size: 2000.40GB <2000398934016 bytes>
Media Error: 31 Device Not Ready: 0 No Device: 8 Recoverable: 0
Illegal Request: 0 Predictive Failure Analysis: 0

Running zpool status on the disk pool that this drive is in shows no
errors. Question is what command line tool should I believe?  Should I
go ahead and manually fail this disk or trust in ZFS to fail it? Any
recommendations?

Smartmontools' smartctl will give you extensive information on what the disk thinks of its own health.

Laurent