Le 2014/03/19 15:19 +0100, Apostolos Syropoulos a écrit:
First, let me repeat that the binary works just fine under OpenSolaris 134.
Second I haven't tried this but I think it should not work.

I think you should, because the S10 version embeds plenty of the dependencies (so if it's an S11-OI library difference, more chance to avoid it) and is linked to an older set of system libraries (so if it is an S11-OI API difference, more chance to avoid it).

The fact that it works in b134 definitely points toward that kind of binary incompatibility.

Laurent