In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] HEADS UP: HTTPS available on...:

I gave our infrastructure some love and have following announcements:

- HTTPS availability on pkg.openindiana.org <http://pkg.openindiana.org/>

Woot!  Thanks Adam!

SSL certificates are provided by Let’s Encrypt.

Does recent hipster have the necessary root CA for Let's Encrypt?

This one should have been available much sooner, but at last we have it
now.

Agreed.  Delivering packages should always be a very secure process.
Having TLS available is a step in the right direction.

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                                             tim.moo...@ndsu.edu
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)