Hi,

perhaps it is time to start compiling virtualbox ourselves to avoid any such
problems? I also wonder what problems would we see thanks to illumos
identifying itself as Solaris 11. Any volunteer on this?

It would be good to sync up with tomww of SFE on this. (I talked to him some
time ago that when he had nothing left to package, he could have a look on vbox
as it will be much easier for everyone).

Cheers,
Adam