I didn't realize what it was when I saw it before. Well done, a little
blocky on the font choice, but still looks great.

Best wishes from a fellow Hipster and OpenSXCE user. :)

" 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all
warning... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we’re all
episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Kent, Washington (metropolitan Seattle area)