can you say what the problem with srss on hipster is? I plan to upgrade my srss
environment to hipster too.

Carsten

On 22.09.16 19:08, Hans J Albertsson  <hans.j.alberts...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There are lots of sunray 3+s around, so I'm keeping my environment up. Some
> day I might have to give up, but a totally quiet computer where even the
> tiny unavoidable residual noise of anything electrical is random in
> character is still years off.
>
> Hans J. Albertsson
> From my Nexus 5
>
> Den 22 sep. 2016 18:09 skrev "cjt" <chelj...@prodigy.net>:
>
> > On 09/22/2016 08:40 AM, Hans J Albertsson wrote:
> >
> >> I tried migrating the root pool from a small and slow disk with 512 byte
> >> blocks to a larger disk of 2TB with 4k blocks.
> >>
> >> So I connected the larger disk as c1t1d0, partitioned with an smi label
> >> and
> >> a single slice s0 covering the whole disk. I mad
> >> I did
> >> zpool create nxtroot c1t1d0s0
> >> zfs snapshot -r rpool@moove
> >> zfs send -R rpool@moove | zfs receive -Fd nxtroot
> >> zpool export nxtroot
> >>
> >> Then I removed the old rpool disk , and rebooted into live DVD for oi
> >> 151a7
> >> (which is necessary, because later 151distros won't run SunRay software
> >> services which is la raison d'être pour cet ordinateur) <snip>
> >>

> > Is anything being done to address that shortcoming? Is the SunRay
> > effectively dead?

  • [OpenIndiana-discuss] Su... Hans J Albertsson
    • Re: [OpenIndiana-di... cjt
      • Re: [OpenIndian... Hans J Albertsson
        • Re: [OpenIn... Carsten Grzemba
          • Re: [Op... Мартин Бохниг via openindiana-discuss
            • Re... Мартин Бохниг via openindiana-discuss
              • ... Мартин Бохниг via openindiana-discuss
                • ... Alexander Pyhalov
                • ... Мартин Бохниг via openindiana-discuss
                • ... Alexander Pyhalov
                • ... Predrag Zečević - Unix Systems Administrator
                • ... Aurélien Larcher