Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss писал 07.10.2016 15:57:
Hello,

Today I installed OI on a computer from tthe OI+MATE+KMS DVD.
The interesting thing is that it works just fine with VESA!
Of course I installed the nVIDIA driver but it is really impressive.
Now, I would like to add one more user to the system but there is no
GUI tool to do so. Am I missing something?

Hello. We don't ship such tool for Mate desktop. The one we have comes with gnome-system-tools.

---