On 10/18/16 02:44 PM, Hans J Albertsson wrote:
No I meant "specific for OpenIndiana and not necessarily included in other
Illumos-derived distributions".

I e if I find a particular zfs component or zfs utility in the latest
OpenIndiana, can I assume that component or utility is also present in
other Illumos based distributions?

If the answer is "mostly" or "partly", what are the exceptions?

There are no changes in core ZFS programs/libraries except those which I mentioned. But there are changes to userland programs (for example, time-slider integration in Caja/Nautilus).

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,