On 10/ 4/16 11:11 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
I am happy to announce that we have prepared a repository with updated X11 bits:

On the menu:

... a handful of libraries and apps updated,
... Xorg 1.18.4, TurboVNC refreshed with Xorg 1.18,
... some drivers bumps,
... and CVEs picked fresh from the market today.

Find below a short article about the repository and instructions to
install the packages:

Many thanks to Martin for his hard work on drm/i915, of course to
Alexander, Ken, Adam, and also to Alan and the Solaris team with whom
I have been playing catch up in the past months in order to
migrate/update the X11 gate in oi-userland.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.
Kind regards

Do we have some people, who tested it on Intel hardware?

Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,