Wiedi's fix works for me.

Regards
Andreas

Am 23.06.17 um 18:56 schrieb Andreas Wacknitz:
I can confirm this problem. It doesn't happen on my server but on my workstation where I log in under Mate.

Regards
Andreas

Am 23.06.17 um 11:38 schrieb Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst:
Hi All,

this morning I have updated to latest available /hipster:
$ uname -rosv
SunOS 5.11 illumos-e0ee3ced17 Solaris

Luckily, I have defined quota on ZFS system which is defined with coreadm: nwam-manager core dumps are filling it within seconds ... Here current size:

$ du -shc core.nwam-manager.*
14G     total

$ ls -al core.nwam-manager.* | wc -l
392

and few seconds later:
$ ls -al core.nwam-manager.* | wc -l
397

Interesting enough, network is active and OK (i am using dhcp setup).
Will try to switch to static IP and will update later.

Any ideas?

With best regards.
Predrag Zečević

P.S: Size now: