On 22.08.2017 15:14, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
On 08/22/17 10:15 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
On 08/22/17 08:59, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
On 08/22/17 09:55 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
Hi all,

change made in changeset (see attached mail), made TB unusable: it dumps core with existing configuration: -rw------- 1 root root 288M Aug 22 08:42 core.thunderbird.4187

Hi, can you send stack trace?

Hi AlP,

you mean output from truss (do you want special switchees, beside -f?) or core file? In both cases, files are big - can you suggest way to transfer and to where?

Hi. I've looked at TB core which you shared. As always with mozilla,
it's almost useless. Wil have to build debug version. If I don't find
the reason of the issue today, I'll revert this change today.

The fix was committed. Fixed package (mail/thunderbird@52.2.1-2017.0.0.2) should appear in package repository in several hours.
---