On 10/20/17 08:55, Rares Aioanei wrote:
Hey,
The OI virtualization wiki states that at the moment, KVM host support
is limited to modern Intel CPUs. However, the page seems outdated
(2014, if memory serves), so my question is : do you guys know of any
recent progress on AMD support? And also, I couldn't find the code
that enables OI to serve as host, if anyone can point me in the right
direction, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

Hi,

I know for sure that you cannot use kvm and VirtualBox together...

OI /hipster provides packages (I did not tested them, cannot tell to you more details):

pkg:/driver/i86pc/kvm
pkg:/system/qemu/kvm

You might try it.

HTH
Regards.
--
Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!