Am 26.10.17 um 14:04 schrieb Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst:
On 10/26/17 09:33, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
Hi all,

it has open VirtualBox window w/o any text visible (=missing). It is so unusable (because buttons are not displayed as well) that I had to boot into previous BE.

Does anyone else has this problem?

Well subject line was not properly picked up:
Also vlc starts w/o menu or any visible content: just window frame.

(I guess hipster-encumbered repo needs rebuild).

Regards.

I don't have any problems with vlc on an updated (today) Hipster.

Regards
Andreas