On 27.10.2017 23:31, russell wrote:
Hi,

I had upgraded to the latest hipster release just two days earlier.
After reverting to 5.0.40 to get VirtualBox working again I then
noticed the scheduler for cups was in maintenance state investigating
the scheduler process would start and also abort. Going though the
cups scheduler logs I found that the problem started after my last
hipster update.

In order to get everything working I just reverted to my earlier BE
which was completed on the 18th October.

Hi, how did the abort looked like?

---