Am 28.12.17 um 00:34 schrieb Everaldo Bernardo Cunha:
> What hardware do I need to run OpenIndiana 2017.10? How much RAM and
> processor speed is needed?
>

> Everaldo

Another option is a HP Z420 (Xeon Sandy Bridge generation). They are
afforable nowadays on eBay.
I recommend to use a NVIDIA based graphics card. For an HP workstation
that should be a at least Quadro 600 or K600.
I have used OpenIndiana on my Z420 (with E5-1620V2) with a Quadro K2000
until recently.
The amount of needed RAM and processor speeds depends on what you want
to do with your computer. For any illumos based distro the lack of
drivers is a bigger problem especially if you
want to use it as a desktop computer.

Regards
Andreas