On Fri, 29 Dec 2017, Reginald Beardsley via openindiana-discuss wrote:

I decided it was time to replace the disks in my Solaris 10 u8 system.  The
setup is a bit unusual, so please bear with me.

The setup is an HP Z400 with three 1 TB disks with SMI labels.  Slice s0 on
each disk is 100 GB and s1 is the rest of the disk.  The s0 slices form a
mirrored rpool.  The s1 slices form a RAIDZ1 pool.

What controller is being used with these 1 TB drives? Are you sure that the controller supports larger than 1 TB drives?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn