Hi,

today, I installed OI_Hipster on my brand new Supermicro 2028R-NR48N NVMe
server, that also contains this network card: AOC-STG-I4S/BCM57840S.
While I got the NVMe to register correctly (24 x Intel DC P4500 2TB), I can't
get the 10GbE working, it simply doesn't show up on the pci bus, when running
lspci, although I do see it flashing by in the BIOS when the system boots up.

I have reset the Supermicro's BIOS to optimum defaults, but that didn't help
either. Anyone having an experience with this adaptor and can suggest what else
to try?

Thanks,
Stephan