Hi,

After some experimentation I finally built a Filezilla Client using the standard libraries with OpenIndiana, unfortunately I hit a problem which is outside my experience. I am looking to use Filezilla as I find gftp crashes frequently.

$ ./filezilla
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected. The library used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.6), and your program used 2.8 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1011,wx containers,compatible with 2.6).
Abort

After some experimentation I found that Filezilla Client 3.3.0.1 would build on OpenIndiana (available here http://download.filezilla-project.org/client/FileZilla_3.3.0.1_src.tar.bz2 )

After unzipping and using the following line to configure the environment

$ CC=gcc CXX=g++ CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include/idn ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnu --enable-shared=yes --disable-static --disable-autoupdatecheck

I found on the first attempt that the build fails because of xgettext not accepting the parameters passed, so change PATH=/usr/gnu/bin:$PATH and could then complete the build using the gcc 7.2 compiler

$ make

Upon completion I could run "make install" to complete the installation.

Is there a flag I need to set to create the correct the library issue?

TIA

Russell