Regards from Spain,

Recently I've installed a 2017.10 release on an intel PC. The installation works fine but the keyboard doesn't works properly. The floating accents doesn't works. I've tried all the configurations of spanish keyboards... even the french configuration.

When I press the floating accent button, the editor/console/web browser or any other program put an accent instead of wait to a vowel. If I press the accent and a vowel it writes something like ´a instead of á.

On an Oracle Sun 11.3 installation the keyboard works fine.

Regards