On 01/24/18 15:15, Harry Putnam wrote:
Reginald Beardsley via openindiana-discuss
<openindiana-discuss@openindiana.org> writes:

I'm currently running VBox 5.2.4 on Hipster with Win-7 Pro and Debian
9.3 as guests on an HP Z400 I followed the wiki instructions.  Here
are the scripts I used:

# cat tst1
#!/bin/sh
pkgtrans VirtualBox-5.2.4-SunOS-amd64-r119785.pkg . all
rm SUNWvbox/install/checkinstall
sed -i /checkinstall/d SUNWvbox/pkgmap
pkgadd -d . SUNWvbox

Please see my most recent response to Predrag B.

The presciption you show above went off without a hitch (Thanks), but
it appears upon creating a new vm with the newly installed vbox
GUI. that it may only be capable of creating 32 bit vms/.

Do you see something like that?

Nope! I see both 32 and 64 bit in the list (will attach picture, if it survives).

Regards.

Predrag Zečević
Technical Support Analyst
2e Systems GmbH

tel: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 15
mob: +49 - 174 - 3109288
fax: +49 - 6196 - 95058 - 94
e-mail: predrag.zece...@2e-systems.com

headquarter: 2e Systems GmbH, Koenigsteiner Str. 87, 65812 Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany
registration: Amtsgericht Koenigstein (Germany), HRB 7303
managing director: Phil Douglas

http://www.2e-systems.com/ - Making your business fly!