On 03/13/18 01:30 PM, Aurelien Larcher wrote:

Le Mardi 13 mars 2018, Nikola M a écrit :
On 03/13/18 09:40 AM, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
Roll back data-xkb to previous version.

pkg install data-xkb@2.22

I guess they broke the keymaps again...
I did it but still I cannot type Greek in pluma,and in LibreOffice when I type ; +
vowel I see'v. So I guess they did not broke keymaps, theyactualy f%^&* them...
A.S.
Maybe going back to BE where it is all working and figure out on what
exact osnet-incorporation and userland-incorporation it were last
working, and on what update it started not working.
This is since March 7. It seems that the update of data-xkb has sneaky side
effects since I got two environments with same english+swedish keyboards to
update differently: one working, one losing the accents.

This obvioiusly can't pass to IPS snapshot before April (ISO) freeze..
Getting back to older that works, whatever.

And then pkg freeze of a working package and then update the rest
(possibly with ' pkg change-facet
facet.require.consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation=false '
and/or ' pkg uninstall userland-incorporation ' ? )

So it seems it is an upstream bug, that might affect other kernel
distributions, too?
Is it in line to report it on both as OI  Issue and an upstream bug ?
Benefits of Rolling-release with spotting bugs early and fixing upstream
projects, I presume..