On 03/16/18 01:59 PM, Apostolos Syropoulos via openindiana-discuss wrote:
For me defining a Language and rebooting (you need >lightdm to pass the setting to
X) works around the >problem for my laptop and desktop.
I just tried and it is not working!
On the workstation where I have a french locale >defined I never encountered
any breakage.

I have the Greek locale and it is not working.And as I said I cannot type Greek
letters to pluma.This means I cannot upgrade! Since I am usingthe same version
of mate I think that this is aproblem with Xorg.
A.S.

Hi.
Can you check one ugly workaround? Install ibus and enable it. Do not configure. You can still use XKB, but will Greek letters work in GKT3 apps when ibus is configured and running?

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,