Yes, I am encountering the same issue as well. This is one of the places I get some software to run day-to-day tasks, so it is vital (to me).

Also, when I try to update I get this message:

https://pastebin.com/JiRLpLE8

According to the person who runs the site, on his blog, he likes to get feedback when something is working--or not. The feedback can come in the form of comments on the blog or direct emails which are provided on the site. I think it is good for morale to send a message, which will be on my 'to-do' list. Besides, these people do good work, the packages work nicely on my machine.

Srvr_mnk