Thank you Ken,

I had no idea that this existed.

So would I be correct in stating that I could load up OI on a system, along with one of the supported AMD frame buffers and your drivers, and, thru those drivers + OpenCL, could use the GPU's to process the computational type of data that people frequently do, i.e. mine for bitcoin or some other silly task along those lines?

Thanks again Ken for the work you did.   I looked at the illumous.org link
below.   Did it really only take you (2) coding hours?

Jerry