If this is the case, we may need to look into getting things like Ardour, Blender and Cinelerra ported over as well.

Then I can **FINALLY** get rid of Windows and make OI my primary audio/video production machine.

I am not smart enough to port those programs over yet...but the idea of discarding Windows is...liberating...

SM