Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply.  What repo are you pointing to?  I can’t see those pkg
versions in the standard /hipster branch:

$ pkg list -af xvnc
NAME (PUBLISHER)                                  VERSION                    IFO
x11/server/xvnc                                   1.7.1-2018.0.0.2           i--
x11/server/xvnc                                   1.7.1-2018.0.0.1           ---

Cheers for your help on this.

-Jacques

Jacques Hugo
Three Two Labs
Information Technology | Solaris Engineering 32L
Phone +44 7939 433701
jacques.h...@threetwo.co.uk <mailto:jacques.h...@threetwo.co.uk>