Hi,

I want to write driver to use in ZFS environment.
> Could anybody told me The parity bits (RAIDZ,RAIDZ2) places.
> Does the FS'es has own its region or continuously?

It's distributed, and not constant width. There's a helpful picture to
represent
the layout of data and parity in this article:

https://www.delphix.com/blog/delphix-engineering/zfs-raidz-stripe-width-or-how-i-learned-stop-worrying-and-love-raidz

> And when I get sources and build environment in my sandbox,
> I will start try from /dev/null, Someone told me it locates?

One of the simplest recent driver additions was /dev/full, which might
be worth taking a look at (and it shows that most of the work wasn't
actually in driver code):

https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/b1c760bd3306ff30af69800801f30f3dd4b6394e

--
-Peter Tribble