Hi,

I have noticed with VirtualBox 5.2.18 and a few earlier releases that I could not create a large fixed drive as VirtualBox errors but I can create a dynamically allocated one it.

I recently had to transfer files from the Hipster desktop to one of my virtual machines and was unable to drag and drop though it was configured, nor could I used a shared clipboard, so I have had to resort to using scp for file transfer. I have ensured that when I upgrade VirtualBox that VBoxadditions was updated to match the VirtualBox release.

Has anyone else had issues with drag and drop or the shared clipboard?

Regards

Russell