Hi

Thanks for that work guys. Unfortunately I does not work for me.
My System Panics.
I updated to the latest release this morning and still get panics every
time I want to boot a VM.

Does anybody know a thing I am missing or should I open a bug report?

MDB output:
sudo mdb vmcore.1
scsi_vhci zfs sata ip hook neti sockfs arp usba xhci mm fctl stmf
stmf_sbd lofs random sd idm cpc crypto fcip fcp ufs logindmux nsmb ptm
smbsrv nfs sppp ipc ]
> $C
ffffff003e31ba00 0xfffffffff8d72b66()
ffffff003e31ba70 0xfffffffff8d6ddd4()
ffffff003e31ba90 0xfffffffff8d6e5c5()
ffffff003e31bb30 0xfffffffff8e0e1a6()
ffffff003e31bbb0 0xfffffffff8d6f1d7()
ffffff003e31bc30 supdrvIOCtl+0x148a()
ffffff003e31bcc0 VBoxDrvSolarisIOCtl+0x361()
ffffff003e31bd00 cdev_ioctl+0x39(13200000000, c0185687,
fffffd7fec8ced50, 202003, ffffff0d2200f0f8, ffffff003e31bea8)
ffffff003e31bd50 spec_ioctl+0x60(ffffff0d20eeec00, c0185687,
fffffd7fec8ced50, 202003, ffffff0d2200f0f8, ffffff003e31bea8, 0)
ffffff003e31bde0 fop_ioctl+0x55(ffffff0d20eeec00, c0185687,
fffffd7fec8ced50, 202003, ffffff0d2200f0f8, ffffff003e31bea8, 0)
ffffff003e31bf00 ioctl+0x9b(15, ffffffffc0185687, fffffd7fec8ced50)
ffffff003e31bf10 sys_syscall+0x177()
> ::status
debugging crash dump vmcore.1 (64-bit) from Hephaistos
operating system: 5.11 illumos-863275a46b (i86pc)
image uuid: db6faf9c-3db4-ca4b-d83a-960dbb5e6e16
panic message: BAD TRAP: type=e (#pf Page fault) rp=ffffff003e31b8e0
addr=fffffd7feba20640 occurred in module "<unknown>" due to an illegal
access to a user address
dump content: kernel pages only

Tanks for any advice
Toast.