If you use OpenSSH with GSS-API, please speak up as I was hoping to remove it for OpenSSH 8.0p1 in OpenIndiana as well.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [developer] OpenSSH GSS-API key exchange support
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 10:15:30 +0000 (UTC)
From: Andy Fiddaman <a...@omniosce.org>
To: omnios-disc...@lists.illumos.org
CC: develo...@lists.illumos.org

I'm in the process of upgrading openssh in OmniOS to version 8.0p1 and one
of the current patches that we carry is the addition of support for
GSS-API key exchange. This patch is going to take quite a bit of work to
carry forward so I'm considering dropping it, which gets us even closer to
just tracking upstream openssh.

The question is, does anyone rely on or even use this feature?
(and if you do, could you help test 8.0p1?)

Thanks,

Andy