On 11/1/19 12:10 PM, Predrag Zecevic - Unix Systems Administrator wrote:
On 11/01/19 11:14, Michal Nowak wrote:
On 11/1/19 8:54 AM, Predrag Zecevic - Unix Systems Administrator wrote:

When I saw your first post I manually re-published VirtualBox.

Can you run `pkg update -vn` and see if there's an attempt to update system/virtualbox? It seems to work for me now.

Hi Michal,

unfortunately, there is no change:

:; pfexec pkg refresh --full
:; pfexec pkg update -vn
# shows no virtualbox, but several other packages

Does any of these work for you? Do they say they are blocked by something?

# pkg install -vn pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@latest

# pkg update -vn pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@latest

Michal

Hi Michal,

nope:

:; pfexec pkg install -vn pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@latest
Creating Plan (Solver setup): \
pkg install: No matching version of system/virtualbox can be installed:
   Reject:  pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@6.0.14-2019.0.0.0
  Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation@0.5.11-2019.0.0.12365

:; pfexec pkg update -vn pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@latest
Creating Plan (Solver setup): -
pkg update: No matching version of system/virtualbox can be installed:
   Reject:  pkg://openindiana.org/system/virtualbox@6.0.14-2019.0.0.0
  Reason:  This version is excluded by installed incorporation consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation@0.5.11-2019.0.0.12365

It says that it sees the VirtualBox update but can't install it due to the installed "consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation".

Can you first update your system (the latest "consolidation/userland/userland-incorporation" version is 0.5.11,5.11-2019.0.0.12412) and then try those commands? If you can't update the system, or `pkg` says there are no updates, then something's blocking it (`pkg history -l` may reveal it).

Michal